The Research Division of Center for Digital Society welcomes you to the new digital bibliography corner, where regularly, a list of selected publications will be released! In this first edition, we have compiled some of the publications related to digital economy, sectioned in different topics. Here's the list.
- Brousseau, E. and Curien, N. (2008). Internet and digital economics. 1st ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Curran, D. (2017). Risk, innovation, and democracy in the digital economy. European Journal of Social Theory, 20(10), pp.1-20.
- Johansson, B., Karlsson, C. and Stough, R. (2006). The emerging digital economy. 1st ed. Berlin: Springer.
- Lundqvist, B. (2017). Standardization for the Digital Economy - The Issue of Interoperability and Access Under Competition Law. The Antitrust Bulletin, 62(4). Pp. 710-725
- Peitz, M. and Waldfogel, J. (2012). The Oxford handbook of the digital economy. 1st ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Soete, L. and Ter Weel, B. (2005). The economics of the digital society. 1st ed. Northampton, Mass.: Edward Elgar.
- Valenduc, G. and Vendramin, P. (2017). Digitalisation, between disruption and evolution. Transfer: European Review of Labour and Research, 23(2), pp.121-134. Weber, R. and Burri, M. (2014). Classification of services in the digital economy. 1st ed. London: Springer.
E-Commerce, Digital Marketplace, and Case Studies
- Alyoubi, A. (2015). E-commerce in Developing Countries and how to Develop them during the Introduction of Modern Systems. Procedia Computer Science, 65, pp.479-483.
- Håkansson, A. and Hartung, R. (2013). Agent and Multi-Agent Systems in Distributed Systems - Digital Economy and E-Commerce. 1st ed. London: Springer.
- Lee, G. (2014). E-Commerce, E-Business, and E-Service. 1st ed. London: CRC Press/Balkema.
- Mohapatra, S. (2013). E-Commerce Strategy. 1st ed. Boston, MA: Springer US.
- Sener, S., Incekara, A. and Savrul, M. (2014). The Potential of E-Commerce for SMEs in a Globalizing Business Environment. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, pp.35-45.
Startups, Sharing Economy, and Knowledge Economy
- Afele, J. (2003). Digital Bridges Developing Countries in the Knowledge Economy. 1st ed. Hershey PA: Idea Group Pub.
- Vatamanescu, E. and Pınzaru, F. (2018). Knowledge Management in the Sharing Economy. 1st ed. Gewerbestrasse: Springer
Development, Inequality, Digital Divide, Case Studies
- Brette, O. and Moriset, B. (2009). Bringing Down Territorial Inequalities in the Digital Economy: An Evolutionary Institutional Approach. Journal of Economic Issues, 43(2), pp.495-502.
- Grimes, S. (2003). The digital economy challenge facing peripheral rural areas. Progress in Human Geography, 27(2), pp.174-193.
- Martin-Shields, C. and Bodanac, N. (2017). Peacekeeping's Digital Economy: The Role of Communication Technologies in Post-conflict Economic Growth. International Peacekeeping, 24(4), pp.1-26.
- Parayil, G. (2005). Political economy and information capitalism in India:digital divide, development, and equity. 1st ed. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
Digital Labors and Critics towards Digital Economy
- Dyer-Witheford, N. (2015). Cyber-proletariat Global Labour in the Digital Vortex. 1st ed. London: Pluto Press.
- Resurreccion, A. (2015). Dependence of Digital Economy on Free Labor. International Journal of Social Science and Humanity, 5(5), pp.461-465.
- Pulkka, V. (2017) A free lunch with robots – can a basic income stabilise the digital economy?. European Trade Union Institute, 20(10), pp.1-17.
Copyrights, Digital Ownership, Digital Currency
- Elkin-Koren, N. and Salzberger, E. (2015). Law and economics of intellectual property in the digital age. 2nd ed. New York: Routledge.
- Kuo Chuen, D. (2015). Handbook of Digital Currency: Bitcoin, Innovation, Financial Instruments, and Big Data. 1st ed. London: Elsevier
- Tian, Y. (2009). Re-thinking intellectual property. 1st ed. Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge-Cavendish.