Digital Bibliography #8: Cybersecurity in IoT
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 || By Birgitta Purnama Putri
Many modern electronic devices come with advanced features that integrate all forms of services through the Internet. Smart devices record all the activities of its users that contain personal details such as: habits, favourable and unfavourable things, and so on. The integrated features in one smart device require a good understanding of data privacy by its users, as well as continuous improvement in the cybersecurity aspect by the developers. Good knowledge of cybersecurity on the Internet of Things (IoT) will hopefully lead to high awareness of technological threats through smart devices. This digital bibliography series presents several references related to the importance of cybersecurity on the IoT.
- Cheruvu, S., Kumar, A., and Smith, N. (2017). Demystifying Internet of Things Security: Successful IoT Device/ Edge and Platform Security Deployment. New York: Apress Media.
- Dawson, M., Eltayeh, M., and Omar, M. (2016). Security Solutions for Hyperconnectiviy and the Internet of Things. Hershey: IGI Global.
- Dhanjani, N. (2015). Abusing the Internet of Things: Blackouts, Freakouts, and Stakeouts. 1st ed. Sebastopol: O’Reilly Media.
- Georgescu, M. and Popescul, D. (2016). The Importance of Internet Things. London: IntechOpen Ltd.
- Gilchrist, A. (2017). IoT Security Issues. Berlin: Degruyter Press.
- Gupta, A. (2017). IoT Hackers Handbook: An Ultimate Guide to Hacking the Internet of Things and Learning IoT Security. 1st ed. South Carolina: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
- Guzman, A. and Gupta, A. (2017). IoT Penetration Testing Cookbook: identify Vulnerabilities and Secure Your Smart Devices. Birmingham: Packt Publishing.
- Hennebert, C., Baldini, G., et.al. (2015). IoT Governance, Privacy, and Security Issues. Surrey: European Research Cluster on The Internet of Things (IERC).
- Hosmer, C. (2018). Defending IoT Infrastructures with the Raspberry Pi: Monitoring and Detecting Nefarious Behavior in Real Time. New York: Apress Media.
- Hu, F. (2016). Security and Privacy in Internet of Things: Models, Algorithms, and Implementation. 1st ed. Boca Raton: CRC Press.
- Jeyanthi, N., Banthia, S., et.al. (2017). Security Breaches and Threat Prevention in the Internet of Things. Hershey: IGI Global.
- Kellmereit, D. and Obodovski, D. (2013). The Silent Intelligence: The Internet of Things. San Francisco: DND Ventures.
- Li, S. and Xu, L.D. (2017). Securing the Internet of Things. 1st ed. Maryland Heights: Syngress.
- Lin, H. and Bergmann, N. W. (2016). IoT Privacy and Security Challenges for Smart Home Environments. Basel: MDPI Open Access.
- Miller, L. (2016). IoT Security for Dummies. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Patel, C. and Doshi, N. (2018). Internet of Things Security: Challenges, Advances, and Analytics. Boca Raton: Auerbach Publications (CRC Press).
- Russel, B. and Duren, V. D. (2016). Practical Internet of Things Security. Birmingham: Packt Publishing.
- Saad, M. and Soomro, T. R. (2017). Cyber Security and Internet of Things. Karachi: Pakistan Journal of Engineering, Technology, and Science.
- Sabella, A., Irons-Mclean, R. and Yannuzzi, M. (2018). Orchestrating and Automating Security for the Internet of Things: Delivering Advanced Security Capabilities from Edge to Cloud for IoT. Indianapolis: Cisco Press.
- Smith, S. (2017). The Internet of Risky Things: Trusting the Devices That Surround Us. Sebastopol: O’Reilly Media.
- Sridipta, M., Maheswaran, M., and Hashmi, S. (2017). Security Challenges and Approaches in Internet of Things. New York: Springer International Publishing.
Editor: Treviliana Eka Putri, MIntSec